- 1. General Questions
- 2. Pallet Sales
- 3. Truckload Questions
- 1. What are your hours of operation?14.01.16More
Generally our hours of operation are 0800-1800 Monday-Saturday, however there are times to where we may be out working with a client. If that's the case give us a call to set up an appointment and we can guarantee that someone will be there.
- 2. Where are you located?03.02.16More
201 Gils St. Smyrna, TN
- 3. What is B Stock Inventory?03.02.16More
B stock inventory is excess inventory, customer returns, or overstock that comes from major retailers.
- 4. Can I request merchandise?03.02.16More
Give us a call, we come across all different kinds of merchandise and welcome more opportunities for business.
- 5. What type of payments do you accept?03.02.16More
We accept: cash, debit, credit. We will not accept personal checks or money orders.
- 6. How can I contact you?03.02.16More
Our phone number is: 6157635376.
- 7. How will I know when new merchandise comes in?03.02.16More
You can join our newsletter or join us on social media.
- 8. Can I pay for pallets in advance?03.02.16More
No, pallets must be paid day of.
- 9. Is there any warranty on your products?03.02.16More
No, everything is sold as is.
- 10. What is in a pallet?03.02.16More
Generally a 4x4 gaylord is filled with complete merchandise. Some cases pallets may be smaller depending on product (ex. furniture pallet would be smaller but same price).
- 11. How much does a pallet cost?03.02.16More
All pallets are $100 unless marked otherwise.
- 12. Is there bulk pricing?03.02.16More
Yes. If you are interested in 10 or more pallets you will need to speak to a manager at the sale or contact us beforehand.
- 13. How often do you have pallet sales?03.02.16More
We have pallet sales when there is an excess of goods from unsold truck loads. Our goal is to conduct a sale weekly.
- 14. Can I pick from a pallet?03.02.16More
No, once the pallet is purchased you are obligated to that pallet.
- 15. Can I leave my empty pallet with you?03.02.16More
Yes, we will accept pallets and gaylords back.
- 16. How many pallets come in a truck load?03.02.16More
Up to 48 gaylords or 24 pallets. The exact number depends on the configuration of the semi truck and what type of merchandise is on the truck
- 17. How much is a truck?03.02.16More
Depends on the merchandise inside, use our contact form to schedule a meeting today.
- 18. Can I split a truck load?03.02.16More
Yes, you and another party can split a truck, but it is up to you and them how you will split it..